I thought I would share my scaled down packing list. This is for a four night cruise and 2 days pre cruise in Galveston Tx. I also want to share my top 5 Cruise MUST HAVE items. These are things that make life easier and save packing space.
#1 Leopard Print: This is the big one. It holds all of my cruise clothing, items and my daughters cruise clothing.
FOR ME For Sassy DIva
* 5 purple tops * 3 Day Dresses
* 2 pair of Denim Capri * 3 Evening Dresses
* Undergarments * 2 Outfits
* 1 formal dress *Pull ups
* 1 Cocktail dress * Swim Diaper
* 1 Infinity Dress * 3 princess dresses
* 1 Day Dress * Pirate Dress
* 1 Swim Suit/cover up *Dress Shoes
* yoga pants OTHER ITEMS
* Silver Heels * Hot air brush
* Foldable Flats * Travel Size flat iron
* Flip Flops * Shampoo, Conditioner
*extra shoes *Wrinkle releaser spray
* Beaded Shawl *Hair items
* Ruffled Scarf * Travel Alarm Clock, Watch, Highlighters, Pens,
#2 The Purple: Slightly smaller, this bag is for 7 year old boy's cruise clothing and for this trip it is also crammed to the brim with gifts for FE.
* FE GIFTS
*4 Day outfits for 7yo- each outfit packed in a zip lock bag
*2 pair Khaki pants/shorts
*3 Nice tops
*clip on tie
*Canvas Deck shoes
*1 pair of black dress pants
#3 The rolling backpack: This is strictly for the 12 year olds clothing. I hope it will hold it all.
* 3 nice outfits
* 4 day outfits
#4 Hello Kitty Backpack:
For the Sassy Divas toys, sippy cup and stuffed my little pony!
#5 My backpack: My carry on bag
*Passports or Birth certificates
*Money, Credit Cards, and ID
*Hotel & Parking receipts
*Iphone, Ipad mini, Chargers, Camera,
*1 Pair Black Pants
*1 Pair Jeans
*Sassy Diva 2 days of clothing
*2 Days of pullups
#6 Nike Drawstring backpack: 2 days pre cruise clothing for the boys.(Dirty clothing from this bag will be tossed in the trunk before the cruise and the empty bag will tuck inside the luggage - just in case we need an extra bag to bring home goodies!)
#7 Boys backpack: Electronics, chargers and toys.