Travel snacks, drinks, and food that work for our family.
- Shelf stable milk in individual packages with straw. We like the Horizon brand, in vanilla & chocolate. We take these on short and long trips. I try to keep a stash in the car at all times. They are healthy, handy, and the kids really like them.
- Capri Sun drinks: I freeze these and use them in the ice chest to double as drinks and ice packs.
- Juice boxes: Handy, my kids will drink them but I keep the amount small because I find they will only drink one or two.
- Coke Zero/Caffeine free root beer: We take a 12 pack of each. The coke zero is for me, and the root beer is for the kids. I know it is not healthy, but it is what we drink.
- Bottled Water: I keep bottled water in my van at all times. It saves me money because I don't stop and buy it.