I decided I wanted a back of the seat organizer. I found a cute one for my sassy diva. The price was not bad for one but I needed one for each of the kids and there massive amount of things. So I remembered seeing on pinterest, that someone had made one of those over the door shoe holders. I actually ended up cutting it into 3 pieces and making 3 over the seat organizers. I used craft supplies that I had on hand. So my total cost for this project was $6.
I ended up used a slightly different method for each of the organizers. 2 of them are still going strong, the 3rd one has already made it to the trash can. I am not sure if it was the way I constructed it or the fact that the Sassy DIva got a little rough with it.
#1: This is the one in the photo. You can not get any simpler than this. I cut the organizer so that there are 2 rows of pockets. I ran a ribbon through the grommets around the back of the seat and them back through the grommets a second time, and tied them off under the organizer. This one has held up nicely. As you can see, it holds all sorts of things. You can also get these in solid colors, but I like the clear. It does tend to bunch a little in the middle.
#2 The one that the Sassy Diva destroyed. There are no grommets on this one because it is the middle section of the shoe organizer. I created a duct tape top on this one and taped ribbon on it to fasten to the seat. The duct tape ribbon actually looked decent and held up, but the pockets got ripped out of this one.
#3 This one is in back seat. I used wide ribbon and hot glued it to the organizer. It secures to the seat the same all the other two. It was the most time consuming, but looks cute.
Like I said, this is a super simple DIY project. The kids love having a place to stow their toys. Of course, they still end up on the floor, but at least now I have somewhere to stick them.