- It is a park built on top of a highway.
- This is a new park, it is still under construction.
- Parking is a nightmare. Do not make the mistake I made, of deciding to park in the Art Museum lot after spending a good 20 minutes trying to find a spot to park. I ended up paying $10. That is not budget friendly.
- This is food truck central. At noon, food trucks set up along the edges of the park. (Part of the reason that parking is a nightmare: most spots around the park are reserved for the trucks.
- The restrooms are located in the children's area of the park.They were clean and impressively designed.
- Both the Children's area and the dog park are very well done. Loved the little water fountain "bowl" for dogs! The children's park has soft flooring, a tree house, and water play area.
- There are carts with books, magazines, and board games to enjoy in
- the park.
- The park has a modern feel to it. It is nice, but It could be a lot prettier if there were some evergreen trees and and more greenery. We visited in March, and it looked a little barren.
Lego Lover (Age 11):
"This is boring.How long are we going to stay."
Dragon Boy (Age 7):
"Awesome. Can I play in the water?" "Can we go in the Art museum?"
Sassy Diva (Age 2):
"No." (in regard to playing in the water.) "Puppy!!"
My eleven year old was not impressed and he was not feeling adventurous. He did not want to try out the ping pong or other games and everything in the children's area was to childish for him.
Both of the younger ones enjoyed the Dog park and the Children's area. If it had been warmer I think it would have gone over better. I do wish we had gotten there closer to lunch, so that we could have enjoyed some food from the food trucks.
I would love to have something like this in our little city.