Seriously, I am stressed but trying to focus on the positive things.
1. The cruise is paid for. With the exception of gratuities, tips, and extras I do not have a lot coming out of my pocket for the cruise. Good thing... pockets looking pretty EMPTY.
2. Hotel and parking are also pre paid. The two days pre cruise in Galveston will be fun! Out of pocket expenses will be food, gas, and fun.
3. There are inexpensive options for fun in Galveston. I will be posting more on that later.
4. I will be setting sail for the sunny Caribbean in the yucky cold of winter. I am not a winter girl, so this is a huge positive for me.
5. My daughter will get to see Mickey! I doubt she will take a photo with him or get very close but she will love seeing him!
6. Christmas... having less to spend forces me to focus on the important things. Jesus, making memories, and enjoying every moment with my children. This will be the first Christmas to have two grown up children coming home.
7. My car gets amazing gas mileage compared to my gas chugging van.
8. It is a Cruise. It is Disney. It is vacation. Food. Food. and more food.
See, focusing on the positives has melted the stress away.